Last Updated May 2018
COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
Your privacy is very important to Elena Wilken P&GA / EW Couture Collection (“Elena Wilken P&GA / EW Couture Collection", “we”, "us” or "our").
We welcome you and invite you to access and use our website. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect about your visits to process orders and personalize your experience on the Site (ewcouture.com) and any other domains that Elena Wilken P&GA / EW Couture Collection may use. Your e-mail is never shared, and your privacy is 100% respected.
SCOPE OF THIS POLICY
Some of the information we collect through this Site may be “personal information”—information that identifies you personally, alone or in combination with other information available to us. Other information may be non personally identifiable, such as information collected by cookies.
By using this Site, you are consenting to the collection, use, disclosure, and transfer of your information as described in this Policy (and any Privacy Notices that apply to you). If you do not consent to the collection, use, disclosure and transfer of your information as described in this Policy (and any Privacy Notices that apply to you), please do not use this Site. If you have questions about this Policy, or any Privacy Notice, please contact us using the information provided below.
We respect your right to make choices about the ways we collect, use, and disclose your information. This Policy describes some of your choices, such as your choice to opt out of receiving “cookies.” We may ask you to indicate your choices at the time and on the page where you provide your information.
You may change previously expressed preferences regarding how we use your information. If at any time you wish to be taken off our mailing lists, please contact us using the information provided below.
The Site must collect some information from you (“Identifier Information”) to allow you to use and access services, products and materials. Identifier information is information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, or an online identifier.
Types of Information
• Identifying information such as your name, addresses, telephone numbers or email addresses when you register for an account with us
• Financial information (such as credit card or bank account numbers) in connection with a transaction
• Postage, billing and other information used to purchase an item
• Additional information we are required or authorized by applicable national laws to collect and process in order to authenticate or identify you or to verify the information we have collected
• Computer and connection information such as statistics on your page views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, ad data, your IP address, your browsing history, and your web log information
What do we use it for?
Generally, we use the information we collect through this Site:
• to provide the information, products and services you request;
• to provide you with effective customer service;
• to provide you with a personalized experience when you use this Site;
• to contact you with information and notices related to your use of this Site;
• to contact you with special offers and other information we believe will be of interest to you (in accordance with any privacy preferences you have expressed to us);
• to invite you to participate in surveys and provide feedback to us (in accordance with any privacy preferences you have expressed to us);
• to improve the content, functionality and usability of this Site;
• to better understand your needs and interests;
• to improve our products and services;
• to improve our marketing and promotional efforts;
• for security, credit or fraud prevention purposes; and
• for any other purpose identified in an applicable Privacy Notice, click-through agreement or other agreement between you and us.
• for good faith compliance with the law, a court order or a subpoena.
How long is information retained?
We generally retain your information only as long as reasonably necessary to provide you the Services or to comply with applicable law.
How is information collected?
• Information You Manually Provide. The Site collects the information you manually provide (using your keyboard, mouse, or touchpad) when you use this Site, for example, we collect the information you provide when you request service, send us questions, or otherwise interact with this Site. Some of the information you manually provide may be personal information, such as your name and contact information.
• Information from your browser or device. The Site collects information that is sent to us automatically by your web browser or mobile device. This information typically includes your IP address, the name of your operating system, the name and version of your browser, the date and time of your visit, and the pages you visit. The information we receive may depend on your browser or device settings. The information we receive from your web browser and device typically is not, in and of itself, personally identifiable. However, we may combine it with other information in an attempt to identify you or we may combine it with information that does identify you.
• Information Collected by Cookies and Other Technologies. We use “cookies” and other technologies to collect information and support certain features of this Site.
• Cookies (a) Collect data about the way you interact with our Site (e.g., when you use certain features or upload attachments), (b) Collect data to assess and improve our advertising campaigns, (c) Allow our business partners (including third-parties) to use these tracking technologies to track your behavior on our behalf on our Site (including when you use multiple devices) and on partner websites, (d) Enable third-parties to collect data about the way you interact across sites outside of our Site. And (e) Collect anonymous statistical information about how you use the Services (including the length of your web or application session) and the location from which you access the Services, so that we can improve the Services and learn which elements and functions of the Services are most popular with our users. You can manage your cookie’s data through your web browser’s settings.
• Web beacons or pixels: These are tiny graphics with a unique identifier that are used to understand browsing activity. In contrast to cookies, these are rendered invisibly on web pages when you open a page.
• Social widgets: These are buttons or icons provided by third-party social media providers that allow you to interact with those social media services when you view a web page or a mobile app screen. These social widgets may collect browsing data, which may be received by the third party that provided the widget and are controlled by the third parties.
• UTM Source codes: These are strings that can appear in a URL (the “Uniform Resource Locator,” which is typically the http or https address entered to go to a web page) when a user moves from one web page or website to another, where the string can represent information about browsing, such as which advertisement, page, or publisher sent the user to the receiving website.
Keep in mind, we do not sell, license, or otherwise disclose your personal information to third-parties for their marketing purposes.
We respect your right to access, correct, request restriction or deletion or request of our usage of your personal information and data collected as required by applicable law. We also take steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate, up to date and in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. After verification of identity you have the right to:
• know what personal information and data we maintain about you
• request a copy of your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format
• request update to your personal information if it is incorrect or incomplete
• request we cease our processing of your personal information and data
• request us to delete or restrict how we use your personal information, but this right is determined by applicable law and may impact your access to some of our Services
In order to exercise any of these rights within this Policy, please contact the Data Protection officer listed in this Policy.
California law requires us to let you know how we respond to web browser Do Not Track (DNT) signals. At this time, we do not have a DNT signal policy. Until further privacy regulations and guidelines are published, we will adhere to this policy.
In addition to the cookie we deliver to your computer or mobile device through this Site, certain third-parties may deliver cookies to you for a variety of reasons. For example, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics tool that helps us understand how visitors engage with our Sites.
Other third parties may deliver cookies to your computer or mobile device for the purpose of tracking your online behaviors over time and across nonaffiliated websites and/or delivering targeted advertisements either on this Site or on other websites.
Data Protection Plan
We take a number of steps to protect your data, but no security is guaranteed.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the Site, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us by secure servers. We have included common indications of such secured features when appropriate such as a closed lock icon in your web browser. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Opting Out of Communications
If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us, you can unsubscribe via the link in an email you have received.
You must be at least 13 years old to have our permission to use this Site. We do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personal information about visitors under 13 years of age. If you are under the age of 13, please do not use this Site.
The Site may display personal testimonials of yours from time to time received via email or as otherwise received from you by the Site. If you would like the Site to remove your testimonial or customer review at any time, please simply contact us at the information included within this Policy., and we will promptly do so.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore whether or not to disclose information sought by such surveys or contests. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
This Policy shall be governed under the laws of Oregon, United States of America without regard to its conflicts of law provisions.
This Site contains links to other websites that may offer products or services that our customers might find useful. When clicking over and visiting them, these sites may request information from you. In such instances, the collection and use of your personal information will be governed by the privacy notice applicable to that site. We do not control the privacy notices, contents or links that appear on these sites. We encourage you to review the privacy notices of any third party sites or services before providing any of them with your personal data.
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of ewcouture.com.
CONTACTING Elena Wilken P&GA / EW Couture Collection
Data Protection Inquiries
If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). We would appreciate if you would contact us first if you do have a complaint, so that we can try to resolve it for you.
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at elena [at] ewcouture [dot] com.
If you have any questions regarding this privacy notice, you may contact Elena Wilken P&GA / EW Couture Collection using the information below:
COMPANY NAME - Elena Wilken P&GA / EW Couture Collection
ADDRESS - 109 N Main Ave. #204 Gresham OR 97030
EMAIL ADDRESS - elena [at] ewcouture [dot] com.
Delight your clients, and do more of what makes you awesome.
Welcome to my corner of the web, home of EW Couture Collection. Here, your heartfelt photography and good design cross paths...
It is all about delighting and inspiring your clients and making you more money, while freeing up more time in your schedule.
It is an honor to - in some small way - be part of what you do. Creating products that bring joy to your clients, and allow you more time to photograph and create memorable images for them, is my joy.
Are you new to EW Couture Collection? Are you new to using templates? Want to give it a try? Download our free Photoshop templates from the EW Couture Sampler Templates to get you started, and take them for a trial run!