CHRISTMAS Bundle No.2
CHRISTMAS Bundle No.2
The Glad Tidings Luxe Card Bundle includes the following templates:
• Satin Bauble 5x5 Circle Luxe Card
• Snow Birds Bauble 5x5 Circle Luxe Card
• Damask Doily 5x5 Circle Luxe Card
• Journal Page 5x5 Square Luxe Card
• Star Struck 5x7 Luxe Card
• Santa Postcard 7x5 Luxe Card
The Christmas Memories Card Bundle includes the following templates:
• The Golden Days 5x5 Accordion Card
• Damask Baubles 5x5 Folded Card
• A Vintage Christmas 7x5 Wide Format Folded Card
• Dear Santa 7x5 Wide Format Folded Card
• The Memory Book 7x5 Wide Format Folded Card
The Bible Verses Christmas Collection includes the following templates:
• Berry Frost 8x4 Ornate Luxe and Flat Card
• Crushed Velvet 5x5 Scalloped Square Luxe and Flat Card
• Deck the Halls 5x7 Ornate and Scalloped Luxe Card
• Eskimo Kisses 7x5 Ornate, Scalloped Luxe and Flat Card
The Savory Stickers Collection includes the following templates:
• Deck the Halls Oval Sticker
• Festive Rep Ornate Sticker
• Frosted Oval Sticker
• Jubilee Wallet Ornate Sticker
• Nestled Wallet Ornate Sticker
• Silent Night Rep Sticker
• Stained 3x3 Circle Sticker
• Wreath 3x3 Ornate Sticker
[ The examples shown feature the work of Elena Wilken Photographer. ]
• The templates are layered Photoshop (.PSD) files and are designed to be compatible with Miller's Press Printed products. These templates also fit MpixPro's guides (no adjustments needed).
• Templates are designed to be as simple as possible. Simply drop in your photos, change the text, and you're done; all colors are fully editable, should you choose to further customize the cards.
• All text is fully editable - all the fonts used with this set are free, names are supplied.
• All of the files use clipping masks (all clipping masks are included).
• Compatible with Photoshop CS and higher, for Mac and PC.
• to make the files compatible with Photoshop Elements, check out these resources: a free ungroup layers action for elements and/or a $12 program called Elements+ that will allow you to ungroup layers in Elements (it also adds many other functions to Elements; Elements + ungroup feature does not work with Elements 5.