*** Giveaway is now closed ***
If you like the cards and would like to add printed samples of this bundle to your studio samples collection, here is a little giveaway for you!
••••• What's the prize?
Friday night at 10 pm PST I will be picking out 10 (ten) winners from all the entries.
Each winner will receive in the mail a bundle of 6 printed cards (one printed sample of each one of the cards in the It's a Wonderful Life Christmas Bundle, on a variety of Miller's press papers.)
••••• How do I enter?
Pin your favorite of the 6 cards in the It's a Wonderful Life Christmas Bundle, to your Christmas Inspiration Pintrest board and leave a comment on this blog post, to let me know which one is your favorite.
The It's a Wonderful Life Christmas Bundle includes the following templates:
• Christmas Elegance 7x5 Scalloped Luxe Card
• Conspiracy of Love 5x7 Ornate Luxe Card
• Gold Leaf 5x7 Ornate Luxe Card
• Painted Chevron 5x5 Circle Luxe Card
• Snowflake Banner 7x5 Scalloped Luxe Card
• 'Tis the Season 5x7 Ornate Luxe Card
The cost of the whole bundle is $45, or you can purchase the cards individually for $10 each. (Clicking on the images below will take you to the card templates in Miller's Design Market store.)
• The templates are layered Photoshop (.PSD) files and are designed to be compatible with Miller's Press Printed products. These templates also fit MpixPro's guides (no adjustments needed).
• Templates are designed to be as simple as possible. Simply drop in your photos, change the text, and you're done; all colors are fully editable, should you choose to further customize the cards.
• All text meant to be placeholder text for a customer message is fully editable - the fonts used are free, names are supplied. All fonts that are used as part of the design or main message are flattened as a graphic. This will ensure that the text is preserved correctly in the event that you do not have the specified font. The name and links to the fonts are however, icluded.
• All of the files use clipping masks (all clipping masks are included).
• Compatible with Photoshop CS and higher, for Mac and PC.
• to make the files compatible with Photoshop Elements, check out these resources: a free ungroup layers action for elements and/or a $12 program called Elements+ that will allow you to ungroup layers in Elements (it also adds many other functions to Elements; Elements + ungroup feature does not work with Elements 5.)
[ The examples shown feature images by Elena Wilken Photographer ]