This past month I've added two new 4x8 accordion book template designs to the EW Couture Collection of 4x8 accordion book designs already offered through Miller's Lab Design Market. (currently retired from the Miller's Exclusive Line, and available under the Retired Bundles/ +International Customers, all bundled for ONLY $25)
NEW - Moments to Remember 4x8 Accordion Book
NEW - Memories are Forever 4x8 Accordion Book
One of a Kind 4x8 Accordion Book
Baby Chevron 4x8 Accordion Book
Madison Ruby 4x8 Accordion Book
and by far, the most popular design of all - Scarlets Notebook 4x8 Accordion Book
Both, the Moments to Remember 4x8 Accordion Book, and the Memories are Forever 4x8 Accordion Book, allow you to display about 15 images each. Perfect for family sessions, a wedding client or any session you have lots of images from, that you would like to showcase for your client.
Thank you Melissa [ of Melissa Lyn Photography ] for sharing your customization of the Moments to Remember template! I hope you enjoyed the little thank you gift sent your way!
I love the product images she sent in and I love the images from the session she showcased in the accordion book. Melissa Lyn Photography serves the Orange County, Ca area
From the Shop ~
• The templates are layered Photoshop (.PSD) files and are designed to be compatible with Miller's Press Printed products. These templates also fit MpixPro's guides (no adjustments needed).
• Templates are designed to be as simple as possible. Simply drop in your photos, change the text, and you're done; all colors are fully editable, should you choose to further customize the cards.
• All text is fully editable - all the fonts used with this set are free, names are supplied.
• All of the files use clipping masks (all clipping masks are included).
• Compatible with Photoshop CS and higher, for Mac and PC.
• to make the files compatible with Photoshop Elements, check out these resources: a free ungroup layers action for elements and/or a $12 program called Elements+ that will allow you to ungroup layers in Elements (it also adds many other functions to Elements; Elements + ungroup feature does not work with Elements 5.)