Kids Valentines Giveaway
*the entries for the giveaway are now closed*
Do you have toddlers or young, school-age kids? Do you have friends that have toddlers or young school- age children? This is a little giveaway just for you! Especially if you haven't picked out your children's valentines yet!
••••• What's the prize?
Tomorrow night at 10 pm PST I will be picking out 3 winners from all the entries.
Each will receive their 3x3 Ornate Luxe Card Valentine Mini Bundle Templates of choice.
••••• How do I enter?
Pin your favorite valentines mini bundle to your Valentines/Inspiration Pintrest board and leave a comment on this blog post, to also let me know which one is your favorite.
Lady Bug and Toad 3x3 Ornate Luxe Card Valentine Mini Bundle by EW Couture
Bee Mine-Hugs and Kisses 3x3 Ornate Luxe Card Valentine Mini Bundle by EW Couture
Bear and Owl 3x3 Ornate Luxe Card Valentine Mini Bundle by EW Couture
From the Store // The details:
• The templates are layered Photoshop (.PSD) files and are designed to be compatible with Miller's Press Printed products. These templates also fit MpixPro's guides (no adjustments needed).
• Templates are designed to be as simple as possible. Simply drop in your photos, change the text, and you're done; However all colors are fully editable, should you choose to further customize the cards.
• All text is fully editable - all the fonts used with this set are free, names are supplied.
• All of the files use clipping masks (all clipping masks are included).
• Compatible with Photoshop CS and higher, for Mac and PC.
• to make the files compatible with Photoshop Elements, check out these resources: a free ungroup layers action for elements and/or a $12 program called Elements+ that will allow you to ungroup layers in Elements (it also adds many other functions to Elements; Elements + ungroup feature does not work with Elements 5.)
• The template bundles are part of EW Miller's Exclusive Line and are available for purchase through Miller's Lab Design Market. To find them in the Design Market, sinmply click the images in the post.
[Photography in the examples shown © Elena Wilken Photogrpher]