*update - as of June 2011 the Milk and Lace Baby Couture Collection it is only available through jensfabulousstuff.com*
I am really excited to introduce this collection of stylish, classy 5x5 announcements. A blend of retro and modern with splashes of spring, fresh colors - perfect for showcasing the images you create for your clients in this new season.
Choose from the suggested colors and boutique die cut shapes, simply insert your images and change the text and you’re ready for fun. Talk about saving time and not at the expense of style!
The collection of 6 delicate fully layered, customizable designs still has you in charge. You can choose to easily customize any of the designs anytime you wish to.
Order the Milk and Lace Baby Collection Now through Sunday, April the 3rd, midnight PST, for $49 and receive a complementary Custom Case and custom DVD/CD label set. (layered, customizable .psd files) ::
*update - as of June 2011 the Victoriana Custom Case and Custom DVD/CD label set it is only available through jensfabulousstuff.com * To view all EW Couture Custom Case and Custom DVD/CD label set designs visit Miller's Lab Exclusive EW Couture Line.
*Price will go up to $59 April the 3rd, midnight PST, and the Victoriana complementary Custom Case and custom DVD/CD label set will be sold separately for $16.
• The EW Couture Milk & Lace Baby Collection includes 6 different card designs. Each one of the 6 5x5 flat cards in the collection comes with 2 extra color suggestions and (WHCC) boutique card shapes suggestions.
• The templates are layered Photoshop (.PSD) files, designed at 300 dpi
• Templates are designed to be as simple as possible. Simply drop in your photos, change the text, and you're done; all colors are fully editable, should you choose to further customize the cards.
• All text is fully editable - all the fonts used with this set are free, names are supplied.
• Some of the files use clipping masks (all clipping masks are included).
• Compatible with Photoshop CS and higher, for Mac and PC.
• created after WHCC Specifications (300 dpi files) but can be printed at any lab that prints press cards these sizes and/or shapes (Miller's Lab, MpixPro, ProDPI, CPQ) - some adjustments might be needed
OTHER POSIBBLE USES:
• Thank You cards
• Holiday Cards
• Save the Date
• Marketing Cards
** to make the files compatible with Photoshop Elements, check out these resources: a free ungroup layers action for elements and/or a $12 program called Elements+ that will allow you to ungroup layers in Elements (it also adds many other functions to Elements; Elements + ungroup feature does not work with Elements 5.)
photography courtesy of the lovely Meg of Meg Fish Couture