*update - as of June 2011 the Presence of Mine - Marketing Set for Photographers it is only available through jensfabulousstuff.com*
Included in this set:
- BUSINESS CARD - 3 styles (portrait with image on the front, and landscape with both image and no image for the front of the card)
- 5X5 TRIFOLD BROCHURE (inside spread and outside spread - the outside spread needs to be separated in individual panel, when printing with WHCC)
- CD CASE SINGLE
- CD/DVD LABELS
- ENVELOPE - with no bleeds so you are able to print it on your office computer
- LETTERHEAD - NO BLEEDS VERSION (so you are able to use it for different business forms and print them as you need off your home office printer)
- LETTERHEAD (with full bleeds )
- 4x5.5 GIFT CARD
- IMAGE BOX - 4x6 Horizontal - 100prints WHCC template
- 5X7 MARKETING POSTCARD
- STICKERS - (2 options)
- 5X5 FOLDED THANK YOU CARD (inside spread and outside spread - the outside spread needs to be separated in 2 panels for the front and back, when printing with WHCC)
* A SMALL COLOR STARTER SET (6 examples of custom color combinations on business cards; ideas/suggestions on directions you could visually take the set, should you choose to change the colors and customize them to your own liking)
All files in this set are layered and fully editable.
The fonts used with this set are high quality and free, and a list of the fonts and where they can be found is provided with the files.
Some of the files use clipping masks. please have a knowledge of how to use layers and clipping masks prior to purchasing. Unfortunately we can not provide one-on-one support to help explain how to use layers and clipping masks, beyond pointing you to resources that might be helpful for you.
Files are designed for Photoshop CS and higher, for Mac and PC.
Given the nature of the products, no refunds are available, so please take the time and download the free files available and make sure that you can open them and are able to work with them. All the paid files are designed and created in the same manner, using the same program.
photography courtesy of Michelle Kane/Michelle Kane Photography. Michelle Kane is an on-location, natural light photographer who specializes in contemporary and artistic portraiture, creating unexpected and noteworthy images with vivid color and unique locations. Her popular online blog has garnered her a growing number of devoted fans, which has helped her to launch a new series of professional workshops and mentoring opportunities.