*** entries for this giveaway are now closed ***
I like simple, clean collages. And Jessica Feely's Blogging Actions do just that.
The action set has a total of 33 actions which are mostly collages with some bonus editing actions!
In Jessica's own words, "I have always been slow at blogging and with calculating pixels and spaces trying to get things to fit. I became so fed up with it, I decided to save the templates that I kept creating over and over again and made them into actions so they are quick and easy to use.
I feel that these are great for story telling and showing the progression of your session, story or any family pictures. There are a large variety of collages but they are simple clean designs.
My goal in creating these are to inspire other photographers or those who blog and want to share pictures. It is also something that I wanted to creative so that we can spend more time behind the camera and not in front of the computer!"
Jessica is a wedding and portrait photographer based out of Seattle, Wa. She started her business a little less than 2 years ago and has loved every minute of it. She shot film in highschool and college and loved the feel and look of film. Now she shoots digital but dabbles in film every now and again. Her mother had a photography business growing up. That's how she fell in love with the idea of capturing pictures.
"I would say that the most challenging thing when first learning photography is lighting. It constantly changes and there are so many different kinds of light. I know that I still am learning and am always pushing myself to step out of the box. I make sure to do creative shoots every now and again to refuel my passion!"
Prizes: EW Couture is excited to give away 2(two) of Jessica Feely's Creative Blogging Action sets.
All blog template actions are sized at 900 pixels wide. You can resize that for specific blog dimensions that you want. These actions work in Photoshop only and can be used on any blog.
Actions: Facebook Resize, Horizontal 900px resize, Vertical Resize, Blogging Templates. Other actions that are included are, Contrast Boost I,II,III, three different black and white actions, flattening action, web sharpening, print sharpening, 2 haze actions, vintage action, convert to sRGB action and a detail pop action.
Here's my favorite of the collages :)
How do you enter to win one of the 2 sets of blogging actions?
- For your 1st entry, please visit and join Jessica Feely's Facebook Page then come back here and comment to let me know that you did that. If you are a "liker" of their page already just leave a comment stating so.
- For a 2nd entry, leave a comment answering the question: "Do you like using story telling collages in your blogging, or do you preffer blogging single images? What influences your choices? Do you think collages/single images have more of an impact? Is it just too much work creating collages?" (ok... that's more than one question, but you know what I mean ;)
- Extra Entries: (want more chances? here is an easy way) Give a shout out! Facebook, tweet, blog, post to a favorite forum… spread the word about the giveaway :) Come back here and leave a link to your shout out in your comments.
Please read the details carefully before you enter, so you make sure your entries are qualified, if one of your comments is picked as a winning one.
• To have your comments count as separate entries, please leave a separate comment for each one of the entries.
• If one of your entries is randomly picked as a winner, not having a name associated with the comment and/or a website address will cause you to loose the winning status. (if you choose to leave your e-mail address rest assured it is safe; I hate spam probably even more than you do. A name and website/blog address will suffice though.)
• The contest starts now and will close on Saturday, November 13th, at 10pm PST. Two winning entries will be randomly chosen from all of the comments. The winners will be announced on Sunday, the 14th. Good luck everyone!
Disclaimer: EW Couture Collection/Elena Wilken only recommends products that she believes are worthy of being recommended. (Elena Wilken does not receive compensation for recommending services or products and the opinions and views expressed on the blog are simply the blog owner's views and opinions.) However, any product claim, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or vendor. EW Couture Collection (Elena Wilken) can not be held responsible for products or services you are buying from other vendors.
And here are some more collage examples...