*** entries for this giveaway are now closed ***
Like I mentioned before, if you are not familiar with Jodi Friedman's blog, you definitely will want to visit it. The wealth of fresh, valuable information that she puts out there for photographers daily, makes it definitely worth to take the time and dig through all the articles.
Beyond that, if you are looking to enhance your photos in a fast and efficient way, Jodi of MCP Actions has tools for photographers to take your photos to the next level. Jodi helps photographers by educating them through her free photoshop video tutorials, thought provoking photography blog articles and top of the line Photoshop actions.
Five years ago, Jodi switched gears from providing commercial product photography to creating Photoshop actions and teaching online business owners and photographers how to use Photoshop. Today, MCP Actions teaches online, interactive Photoshop training classes, to help both hobbyist and professional photographers internationally.
She has personally taught Photoshop to thousands of photographers in 16 countries across the globe. While Jodi loves teaching, she equally enjoys creating products, called Photoshop actions, that help photographers edited faster and better. As one of the pioneers in the industry, she does not just hand you the actions when you buy, but she educates you on how to install, use and get the most out of every product through video tutorials.
Prizes: EW Couture is excited to give away 2(two) $50 gift certificates to the MCP Actions Photoshop Store, good towards any actions MCP offers.
Here are a couple of examples of befores and afters achieved by using MCP actions.
How do you enter to win one of the $50 gift certificates?
- For your 1st entry, please visit the MCP Actions Store and come back here leave a comment on the blog (not on Facebook) and tell us which action set you most would want to buy if you were the lucky winner.
- For a 2nd entry, make sure to join MCP's Facebook Page. She has fun, interactive conversations with her followers on photography and Photoshop. Come back here and tell us that you joined. If you already "like" MCP on Facebook, you can let us know that in an extra comment as well.
- Extra Entries: (want more chances? here is an easy way) Give a shout out! Facebook, tweet, blog, post to a favorite forum… spread the word about the giveaway :) Come back here and leave a link to your shout out in your comments.
- If you are not a 'liker' of EW Couture on Facebook, you could join us there. Come back here and tell us that you joined. If you already "like" EW Couture Collection on Facebook, you can just mention that in an extra comment as well.
Please read the details carefully before you enter, so you make sure your entries are qualified, if one of your comments is picked as a winning one.
• To have your comments count as separate entries, please leave a separate comment for each one of the entries.
• If one of your entries is randomly picked as a winner, not having a name associated with the comment and/or a website address will cause you to loose the winning status. (if you choose to leave your e-mail address rest assured it is safe; I hate spam probably even more than you do. A name and website/blog address will suffice though.)
• The contest starts now and will close on Saturday, October 9th, at 10pm PST. Two winning entries will be randomly chosen from all of the comments. The winners will be announced on Sunday, the 10th. Good luck everyone!
Disclaimer: EW Couture Collection/Elena Wilken only recommends products that she believes are worthy of being recommended. (Elena Wilken does not receive compensation for recommending services or products and the opinions and views expressed on the blog are simply the blog owner's views and opinions.) However, any product claim, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or vendor. EW Couture Collection (Elena Wilken) can not be held responsible for products or services you are buying from other vendors.